Thursday 21 December 2017

SDG's Post #2 SDG's : The Rising

"Let me pen it down, I thought...."

This resulted in my blog "SDG's : The Rising". Realized that so much has been done when it comes to SDG's in Kamla Nehru Public School, Phagwara, Punjab, India. As the Founder Head Teacher it is my moral duty to update myself and lead by example.

We all need to Rise Up for SDG's for a SUSTAINABLE FUTURE....
We all need to Rise Up  to embark upon a journey to build our TOMORROW, TODAY...
We all need to Rise Up to achieve UNITED NATIONS 2030 GOALS.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post #69 Episode 16 : (27.08.2021) - Riseup4sdgs International Collaborative Project

  WE RiseUp4SDGs Conference Episode 16: 27.08.2021 226 educators and students globally joined 16th Conference #RiseUp4SDGs Thanks to our pa...