Friday 22 December 2017

SDG's Post #3 Global Minecraft Mentors

"What a wonderful day it is today...."

Ms. Nisha Jassal and Mr. Devender Kumar walked into my office with their mobile in hand and wearing a smile ear to ear.
"What is it ?", I asked.
"Madam we are the Global Minecraft Mentors.We have received a mail. Please do read.", they said.
My excitement had no bounds. My educators are all set for SDG Goal no. 4 "Quality Education". We had also practiced Gender Equality when we had Ms. Nisha and Mr. Devender as Global Minecraft Mentor.
Miles to go practicing SDGs in Kamla Nehru Public School......




3 comments:

  1. Memorable moment for me as a global Minecraft mentor.. Thanks for your all time support mam..

    ReplyDelete

Post #69 Episode 16 : (27.08.2021) - Riseup4sdgs International Collaborative Project

  WE RiseUp4SDGs Conference Episode 16: 27.08.2021 226 educators and students globally joined 16th Conference #RiseUp4SDGs Thanks to our pa...